You’re probably wondering why you are not as successful as you would like to be, in business, relationships, financial endeavors, etc., There are several things to consider as you may be blocking your success energy.
1. You may need to unblock your thinking by being open and receptive to good fortune and success. When you keep your thoughts on what you fear or don’t want to happen, you increase your chances of continuing the cycle. Negative chatter in your head only creates more of the same. In other words, you need to shift your mind-set to something more supportive, positive, and forward-thinking.… CONTINUE READING
“Don’t leave dirty dishes!” “Pick up the wet towel!” “Shut the bedroom light!” These are a few of the things I would scream – like a broken record – to get my family to do some obvious chores and necessary conveniences. But I was not always successful, nor was I really ever heard.
There are always tons of things that need to get done and no time for you to do it all. That’s why you are so persistent in coordinating things with verbal reminders and perhaps, hurtful jabs. However, it’s not fun being the recipient of all that pestering and it’s also demeaning to your partner’s self-worth.… CONTINUE READING
Appreciation is like the ebb and flow of the tide. When the tide goes out, it allows more of the flow to come in. The more you appreciate your life and the people in it, the more you are appreciated. It’s a great feeling to keep this natural law of nature working.
Disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Agree
- _____I like to go out with friends, family and keep my social life active.
- _____I am grateful for my job and the work I do.
- _____I am constantly working on my self-growth and personal improvement.
- _____I have a good plan for saving money.
… CONTINUE READING
There are so many books written about families in crisis, with the topics ranging from troubled teenagers to cheating spouses. It’s confusing to know the most effective way to handle a situation since there are volumes of opinions and suggestions. When you try to handle things yourself, you often encounter defensiveness, hostility, resistance and power struggles, which just make matters worse and doesn’t help stabilize your situation. How do you handle the challenge of getting your family back on its feet, able to cope with whatever lies ahead, without everyone succumbing to the calamity?
The challenge facing you and your family is great and if you saw the signs before hand, you may have been able to prevent the crisis from happening in the first place.… CONTINUE READING
Relationships are not always easy, and sometimes they take a lot of hard work, but it’s worth the effort. Why? Because a long-term committed relationship is fulfilling, satisfying, good for your health and just makes you feel happy.
When you finally meet someone you think may be The One, you want to make sure the relationship lasts. Here are a few ways to get the momentum going:
- As a couple, it can’t always be about your agenda. So be aware of how flexible you are, how understanding you are and how willing you are to see your partner’s perspective on things.
… CONTINUE READING